Sunday, June 29, 2014

Rev. and the Book of Daniel

Tonight my husband Steve had me sit and watch the first episode of the first season of the BBC show Rev. I could not help but think of the NBC show a number of years ago (2006?) that came and went so quickly -- the Book of Daniel about an Episcopal priest.

As I watched the first episode of REV, I wondered a few things. Is this an accurate depiction? From what I know about Anglicanism in Great Britain, could what I'm seeing be true?

For me, the series the Book of Daniel made me cringe, at one point scream, and rejoice when it was off the air. We are on Season 1, Episode 1 of the Rev., and I am hoping my counterpoints in Great Britain helped this show fare better. More to come, I'm sure.

I wonder what the upcoming episodes of the Rev. will reveal.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment