Monday, February 28, 2011

How do you spell GFS?

I spent the most wonderful after school hour today with the members of St. John's Costa Mesa GFS group.


This wonderful group of young ladies (from 2nd to 7th grade) had questions for me, and couldn't keep their eyes off of my IPad. We had so much fun checking out my facebook page, farmville, and all my pictures on my facebook page.

More than just checking out what was happening "online", lots was happening in he hearts of these young ladies. God is doing such a great work in them!

So, if you don't have a GFS (Girls' Friendly Society) group at your church -- consider it! Please! These young ladies were alive wih the love of God in Christ in their hearts!\

I wonder what they'll ask me the next time I wander over to St. John's!

No comments:

Post a Comment